Sunday, August 19, 2012

A birthday conversation with Cecilia

Pinterest is great - don't you think?  I came across this little idea and thought it would be a perfect little item for the blog.  I know we will look back and laugh at these four year old responses!  I hope she and Frannie are always best friends and, most importantly, she remains this happy in life. 

August 2012
How old are you?  Four! (she was very excited to turn four!)
What makes you happy?  My best friend Frannie.
What is your favorite animal?  Unicorn.
What is your favorite thing to eat?  Shrimp, bescetti (spaghetti) bake and ice cream with cherries and sprinkles.
What is your favorite thing to do?  Play with Frannie.
What is your favorite TV show?  Ponies (aka My Little Pony).
What are you really good at?  Coloring.
What is your favorite movie?  Rapunzel (aka Tangled).
What is your favorite color?  Purple, pink and orange.
What is your favorite song?  Firework (by Katy Perry).
Who is your best friend?  Frannie (I think the exact words were "I already told you, Frannie!") 
What do you and Mommy do together?  Fix dinner and watch TV.  (Mommy may need to reevaluate our activity time.)
What do you and Daddy do together?  Sit and relax. 
What is your favorite sport?  Swimming.
Where is your favorite place to go?  Nana Tess's house.
What is your favorite book?  Pout Pout Fish.
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A princess.  

No comments:

Post a Comment