We had another busy weekend! It was a weekend full of great memories and big celebrations.
On Friday, Ceci's 1st Grade class hosted a Mother's Day Tea. They served us tea, lemonade and homemade cookies. Each child then read a poem they wrote for their Mom. So sweet and such a wonderful idea by their teachers!
My favorite first grader!
Friday evening, our niece was confirmed. I still cannot believe she was just a year old the first time I met her! I cannot say much about the Mass because I spent most of it chasing a very active (and grumpy!) toddler outside.
We were able to capture a picture of all the Dodd girls! Even my SIL from NJ flew in for the weekend!
On Saturday evening, we celebrated my FIL's 75th birthday! We had a delicious meal and sat around for almost three hours eating, drinking and laughing. Thank goodness for private rooms so the kiddos could run around! We missed having the rest of the NJ family with us but look forward to seeing them this summer.
Hope everyone has a productive and enjoyable week!
xo,
Stephanie




No comments:
Post a Comment