
So, here we are...week 4 of the One Room Challenge.
To say this week was unproductive is an understatement. Well, I suppose that depends what I am talking about. I owned so many things this past week but the ORC was not one of them. I really should have looked at our calendar before committing to this project. Every weekend is crazy busy!
Enough with the excuses! I want my favorite space ready to go by Mother's Day!
So, onto the things I did accomplish this week:
- I purchased paint
- I scrubbed the heck out of the walls
- I found the perfect ceiling color
Please pat me on the back for these huge accomplishments.
My reasonable goals for this next week:
- get artwork framed (I am really excited about a piece I found!)
- paint
- work on the dreaded ceiling
If I can accomplish all of this, I think I will be in decent shape but am planning for some long nights.
Now onto some pictures.
I had to bring the furniture back inside because we have a big celebration this weekend. Our sweet baby boy is turning 2! This is a big part in the delay of the ORC. I decided to try a new layout. What do you think? The room is so narrow and it is hard to find the perfect flow. I am going to see how this plays out on party day.
I scored some fun pieces at the Lilly Pulitzer for Target sale. How fun is this candle holder? I am excited to see it lit at night.

I, also, found the Lilly basket which is much larger than I thought it would be. I am thinking about putting a large tropical plant in it. Or it will end up holding blankets in the girl's room.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the progress on the other spaces!
Please pat me on the back for these huge accomplishments.
My reasonable goals for this next week:
- get artwork framed (I am really excited about a piece I found!)
- paint
- work on the dreaded ceiling
If I can accomplish all of this, I think I will be in decent shape but am planning for some long nights.
Now onto some pictures.
I had to bring the furniture back inside because we have a big celebration this weekend. Our sweet baby boy is turning 2! This is a big part in the delay of the ORC. I decided to try a new layout. What do you think? The room is so narrow and it is hard to find the perfect flow. I am going to see how this plays out on party day.
I scored some fun pieces at the Lilly Pulitzer for Target sale. How fun is this candle holder? I am excited to see it lit at night.

I, also, found the Lilly basket which is much larger than I thought it would be. I am thinking about putting a large tropical plant in it. Or it will end up holding blankets in the girl's room.
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the progress on the other spaces!



No comments:
Post a Comment