We are at the end of September and it finally feels like fall! I checked the 10 day forecast the other day and the 80+ degree days temps are all gone. So, welcome fall!
My September reading list is almost non-existent this month. Other demands kept me busy so my reading for fun took a break.
Here's what I did read!
// The Matchmaker by Elin Hilderbrand //

I am still on my Elin Hilderbrand kick. The Matchmaker was one of my favorites so far. Her books are light and easy to read but this one made you reflect on life. I, also, read The Tailgate which is a short story prequel to The Matchmaker.
// Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter //

By the end of this book, I really enjoyed it but it was a slow read. It took me awhile to adjust to the authors writing style. The story was great though and it had me in tears. It is a definite must-read.
So, that's all! But, if you want to talk education policy and issues happening in the state of Ohio, I'm your girl! I am reading something new now, my kindle is full and I just renewed two more books.
Hope you have a great day - we are half way to the weekend!
xo,
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment