Monday, October 1, 2018

Make It Happen: 90 Days Remaining

I woke up this morning ready to tackle the day, the week and the last 90 days of 2018! I thought what better day to set some goals I've been thinking about and make things happen. 

Randomly, my day started at 12:30 PM to register Ceci for a summer camp that opened at midnight. I know, right! We just made it through a fun filled summer to even begin thinking about next year. But, she is registered and set for her first overnight camp. We are all so excited! 

After the kiddos headed off to school, I headed out for a morning run on a crisp, sunny fall morning! I knew it was going to get hot so I wanted to get it over with. I stopped by the park instead of running by to grab this photo. The lake was like glass this morning. So calm and peaceful and simply beautiful. 


It was the perfect way to start these final 90 days. I hope your final 90 days are your best yet! 

Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment