Monday, January 7, 2019

Wanderlust: New York City

We are headed to the Big Apple and Philadelphia for spring break this year! 

Image result for big apple

We are excited to spend a few days with Dan's college roommate and his family who live outside NYC. Then we will head into the city for a few days to take in as much as we can. What are the must-do things we should do? Where should we eat? What should we see? 

I love to travel and planning a trip is as much fun for me as the actual visit. Getting suggestions and ideas from others that I can use to research and plan our own itinerary is such a great way to learn about a destination. 

We already have tickets to see Frozen so that will be the one show we see. I really want some amazing Italian food. The girls want to visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island so I will secure those tickets soon. 

Dan went to college in Philadelphia so we know that area well and where we want to go and what we want to do. Of course, it includes a trip (or two) to Pat's for our favorite cheesesteaks! 

I can't wait to read all of your suggestions and share are trip with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment