Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cecilia's 7th Birthday!

On Sunday, our Cecilia turned seven! Because my phone is on it's deathbed and my camera is older than her, I have few pictures and I did not shout to the world of social media - "Happy 7th birthday, Ceci!"

We did celebrate our sassy, smart, creative little girl though! And the celebrating is continuing into this week which she loves. 


Ceci and I did sit down to a little birthday conversation. It went something like this:

How old are you? Seven! 
What makes you happy? People playing with me
What is your favorite animal? Kitties, dolphins and dogs
What is your favorite thing to eat? Shrimp and sushi (yep, so true!)
What is your favorite thing to do? Cuddle (maybe next year I shouldn't ask these questions at the end of a long day. Mommy will insert here - reading, singing, doing cartwheels - as some of her favs)
What is your favorite TV show? Disney Channel
What are you really good at? Cartwheels (She is determined to get her one handed cartwheel perfected by the end of summer!)
What is your favorite movie? Hotel Translyvania
What is your favorite color? Blue & pink
What is your favorite song? Katy Perry - Last Friday Night
Who is your best friend? Lane
What do you and Mommy do together? Shopping! (Hmmm...)
What do you and Daddy do together? Play golf
What is your favorite sport? Volleyball and golf
Where is your favorite place to go? HHI General Store (for next year's vacation, the only excursion I am going to plan are multiple bike rides to the general store for ice cream, donuts and slushies!)
What is your favorite book? The Secret Garden
What do you want to be when you grow up? Gymnast (I was surprised she didn't say Artist which is her usual response...clearly, she has cartwheels on the brain.)

 Happy 7th birthday, Ceci! We love you! 

xo,
Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment