It's Tuesday so that means I am checking in with a weight loss and fitness update. It's all about accountability, right? Right.
So, we've been back from vacation for 10 days now and settling back into our summer routine (yes, we do have one). Last week was tough with a lot of drama, attitude and sass. By Saturday, all was calm again...or as calm as life can be with three littles.
If you follow me on My Fitness Pal, then you know I did not log my calories like I should. Also, part of catching up with home, work and volunteer activities made trips to the gym more difficult.
Having said all of that, I was down 1 lb from last week!
Diet
Not enough counting calories and eating too many carbs. I try to maintain a ratio of 50% carbs - 30% protein - 20% fat as recommended by a nutritionist. Also, she recommended I aim for 1300-1500 calories per day. This is WAY more than My Fitness Pal had me at but it did work when I stuck to it in June-beg. of July.
Exercise
Tuesday - Spinning, upper body free weights and abs
Friday - Elliptical and Tone & Strength class (works in cardio too)
Monday - 1 mile run, Tone & Strength class
So, my goal for this week is to log all of my food and to increase my workouts. I am sore from yesterday's workout and that feels good!
Hope everyone has a great day!
xo,
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment