Today's weigh-in was a "Yes!" moment for sure! It has been tough getting back into a fitness routine since vacation but I did try to log my food last week (sorry I forgot to check-in though! I stayed the same from the previous week). But, this morning I saw some results - down 3.8 lbs!
As you hear over and over, it is all about your diet and calories consumed. Thank goodness it isn't all about exercise because making time is a constant struggle at the moment. Now that school is back in, I am hoping to figure out a good fitness plan that fits our schedule. All I was able to fit in was a spin class last week and a 2 mile run yesterday.
I am now off to start my day and looking forward to upper body weights, abs and spinning this morning!
I am hoping to finish up a post later today dedicated to 10 minute meals! Be sure to stop back to check it out.
xo,
Stephanie
No comments:
Post a Comment